Overview

I ran away to join the circus and now I live in Asia and love to travel and explore as much as I can. Read my full introduction here.

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Life in Macau

I hated Macau when I first got here. Hated hated hated it. I was sat in my hotel room thinking why the fuck was this a good idea? Then one day, a couple of weeks in, I forgot that feeling completely. I don't know what changed, perhaps the jetlag was gone, I made friends, work was fun, and I came to the conclusion: Macau is awesome. It's tiny, crowded, people stare at my red hair and pasty skin, and I can't walk to the supermarket without bumping into approximately 18 people that I know. But it's awesome.

Incense burning in a temple, Old Taipa

Ruins of St. Paul's


The beach at Cheoc Van, Coloane, in the South of Macau

No comments:

Post a Comment